User permissions required: ‘Modify users’
Creating a new user (for non-Automation Cloud admins):
- Navigate to the 'Manage Access' page via the Admin console (the cog on the top right of your page)
- Select the correct project you want to add the new user to from the drop-down menu accessible by clicking 'All Projects'
- Click the 'Add User' icon to open the add user modal
- If you belong to multiple projects with different members in them, you will be presented with the ‘Add user’ modal. Click the ‘Create new user’ button and you’ll be directed to the ‘Create new user’ modal
- If you belong to only one project or several that all have the same members in them, you will be directed straight to the ‘Create new user’ modal
Add user modal
- Fill in their username, company email, and confirm that they should receive a welcome email, and then select 'Create User'
- The user will then receive a welcome email that allows them to finish setting up their new account
Create new user modal