User permissions required: ‘Modify users’
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Adding users to a project as an Automation Cloud User
- Adding users to a project as a non-Automation Cloud User
Adding users to a project as an Automation Cloud user
You can also add existing Automation Cloud users within your tenant (who may also be members of other projects) to one of your projects.
To do so:
- Navigate to the 'Manage Access' page via the Admin console (the cog on the top right of your page)
- Select the correct project you want to add the new user to from the drop-down menu accessible by clicking 'All Projects'
- Click the 'Add User' icon to open the add user modal
- You will be presented with a list of users who have access to Communications Mining on your Automation Cloud tenant. Select the user you wish to add from the list
- If the user you would like to add is not on the dropdown list, this could be because they are not yet added to the tenant that the Communications Mining service is enabled on
- An admin on the UiPath cloud tenant (where Communications Mining is enabled) will be able to add users to that specific tenant. After this step is done, an admin on Communications Mining can then add them to the platform
Add user modal - Automation Cloud
Adding users to a project as a non-Automation Cloud User
You can also add existing users from other projects (that you are also a member of) to another one of your projects.
To do so:
- Navigate to the 'Manage Access' page via the Admin console
- Select the correct project from the drop-down menu accessible via clicking 'All Projects'
- Click the 'Add user to project' icon to open the add user modal
- Select the user from the list as shown below or use the search bar to locate them and click on their name to add them to that project
Add user modal
Please Note: You will only see users that you share at least one other other project with in the 'Add a user' list.
Previous: Create a new user (non-Automation Cloud) | Next: User permissions explained