User permissions required: ‘View Sources’ AND ‘View Labels’
The Reports page is where users can see in-platform reporting on their dataset. The reports are all filterable to allow users to see the views that are most important to them.
You can navigate to the Reports page via the top navigation bar.
Depending on the type of data, the platform has up to 6 tabs in 'Reports'. Users can toggle between verbatim and thread-level reports, if the data is in thread form (e.g. call transcripts and email chains). If not, the verbatim filter will be the default.
'Verbatims' and 'Threads' toggle
The platform's built in reporting functionality has up to six tabs — Dashboard, Label Summary, Trends, Segments, Threads, and Comparison.
- Dashboard allows you to create custom dashboard views using the data from the other tabs
- Label Summary presents high level summary statistics for labels
- Trends presents charts for verbatim volume and label volume and sentiment over a given time period
- Segments presents charts of label volumes versus verbatim metadata fields, e.g. sender domain
- Threads presents charts of thread volumes and label volumes within a thread (only accessible when the 'Thread' filter is applied)
- Comparison allows you to compare different cohorts of data against each other
At the top of each tab in the Reports page, you will see the total number of verbatims contained in the dataset, net sentiment (if sentiment analysis is enabled) and the date period for the selected data.
If you apply user property, entity or label filters, these stats will update based on the filters and selections that you've made.
If you filter to multiple labels but have no other filters applied, this will show you the total number of verbatims in the dataset that are likely to have at least one of the selected labels predicted.
Overall dataset statistics