User permissions required: ‘Modify streams’ (to update) OR ‘Streams admin’ (to delete)
UPDATE: 'Streams' were previously known as 'Triggers' in the platform. They've been renamed to better reflect the functionality that they provide for our users. This name change won't affect existing API routes. The trigger routes still exist, and new streams routes have been added that are identical in functionality. We'll gradually migrate our customers to these new streams routes in the coming months.
To update a stream’s properties:
- Navigate to the stream page
- Click the cog button in the right-hand corner of the stream card that you want to update
- Amend any of the fields in the ‘Edit stream’ modal
- Click the tick button to save your changes
Edit stream modal
To delete a stream entirely:
- Follow the process above but instead of changing any of the stream’s properties, click the delete (bin) button
- Then hit confirm in the ‘Delete stream’ modal to confirm your decision
Please Note: To delete a stream, you will require the ‘Streams admin’ permission, whereas to update a stream, you only require the ‘Modify streams’ permission.
Delete stream modal
Previous: Create a stream