Re:infer has two navigation menus (highlighted below): the dataset navigation bar on the left-hand side and Global action menu in the top right-hand corner.
Please Note: until you select a dataset from the Datasets page, the dataset navigation bar will be greyed out and will not provide access to the different feature pages.
Datasets page with navigation menus highlighted
Global action menu
The Global action menu is the only way to access certain features in the platform, including the Sources, Manage Account and Organisations pages. From here users can also access the Datasets page, the API documentation, and sign-out of the platform.
The image below shows the Global action menu elements, accessed by clicking on your username in the top-right-hand corner of the window.
Dropdown options in the Global action menu
- Datasets - Navigates to the Datasets page
- Sources - Navigates to the Sources page
- Manage Account - Lets you manage your account
- Projects - Navigates to the Projects page
- API Docs - Navigates to our API docs and integration guides
- Support - Navigates to our Support portal and Knowledge Base
- Sign out - Signs you out of the platform
Navigating a dataset
User permissions required: ‘View Sources’
Once a dataset has been selected, the dataset navigation bar will be enabled, allowing you to navigate to the following pages:
Dataset navigation bar guide