The platform has two main navigation menus (highlighted below): the navigation bar, and the admin console in the top right-hand corner.
Please Note: until you select a dataset from the Datasets page, you will not see a navigation bar.
Train tab with navigation menus highlighted
On the Admin Console you can access 'Sources', 'Integrations', 'Manage Access', and 'My Account'.
The image below shows the Admin console elements, accessed by clicking on the cog in the top-right-hand corner of the window.
- Sources - Navigates to the Sources page, where you can create or update sources for your project
- Integrations - Navigates to the Integrations page, where you can create and manage integrations
- Manage Access - Navigates to the Projects page, where you can create a new project or add a user to an existing project
- My Account - Navigates to the My Accounts page, where you can see your account details (including what permissions you have for each project) and access your API token
Navigating a dataset
User permissions required: ‘View Sources’
Once a dataset has been selected, you can navigate to the following pages using the top navigation bar:
- Train: Pr
- Discover: Use unsupervised learning and search to discover new labels
- Explore: "Explore" a dataset's verbatims, apply labels and entities, and edit your taxonomy
- Validation: Inspect and monitor the model's accuracy statistics
- Reports: Detailed, queryable reports and charts
- Models: View, pin, or roll back model versions
- Streams: View, create, and modify streams
- Settings: General dataset settings, label and entity configurations, dataset statistics
Navigation bar seen at the top of the page
- CM Support - Navigates to the Communications Mining knowledge base, which contains various support articles on how to use the platform
- CM API Docs - Navigates to the Communications Mining developer documentation
- CM Training Academy - Navigates to the Communications Mining academy courses and training pathways
- Community Team - Navigates to the UiPath community forum
- UiPath Academy - Navigates to the UiPath academy
- YouTube tutorials - Navigates to the UiPath video tutorials
- Release notes - Navigates to the UiPath product release notes
- Support - Navigates to the UiPath product documentation and guides
- Downloads - Navigates to downloadable UiPath resources
Next: Datasets page