User permissions required: ‘View Sources’ AND ‘View Labels’
The Validations page allows you to view statistics on the performance of the Model associated with your data.
The main Validation page shows:
- The training set size – i.e. the number of Verbatims on which the model was trained
- The test set size – i.e. the number of Verbatims on which the model was evaluated
- Number of labels – i.e. the total number of labels in your Taxonomy
- Mean precision at recall – a graph showing the average precision at a given recall value across all labels
- Mean average precision – a statistic showing the average precision across all labels
- A chart showing, across all labels, the average precision per label vs. training set size
Main Validation page
The Validation page also allows users to select individual labels to drill-down into their performance.
After selecting a label, users can see the average precision for that label, as well as the precision vs. recall for that label based on a given confidence threshold (which users can adjust themselves).
Label specific Validation charts
To understand more about how Validation actually works and how to use it, see here.