User permissions required: ‘View Sources’
Datasets overview page
After signing in, you’ll be presented with the Datasets overview page.
Alternatively, you can navigate to this page anytime by:
From this page you can:
- See all the Datasets you have access to
- Edit or delete these Datasets (User permissions required: ‘Datasets admin’)
- Navigate to other pages in the platform
You can navigate straight into a dataset by clicking one of the three options (Dashboard, Explore, and Reports) listed underneath it.
When looking at the datasets you have access to, you can filter using the dropdown menu to a specific organisation that you are a member of to restrict the number of datasets on display.
You can also search for a specific dataset by name using the search bar.
Selecting a dataset
Each dataset card gives you some useful information on the dataset:
Example dataset card
Each dataset card references:
- The dataset title and description
- The organisation the dataset is link to and the dataset name (organisation/name)
- The sources connected to the dataset
- The model family (language)
- Whether sentiment analysis is enabled
- When the dataset was last changed (and when it was created on hover)
Underneath the dataset information card, you can select Dashboard, Explore and Reports to navigate to those pages.
Dataset settings page
As well as the Datasets overview page, each dataset has its own individual settings page. This can be accessed by clicking the settings (cog) icon next to the dataset’s name at the top of the page.
A dataset’s settings page contains lots of useful information about the dataset and is where users can perform various actions.
The page is split into three tabs:
- Statistics - where users can see labelling statistics and the verbatim metadata properties
- Settings - where users can see and update their dashboard settings, and update the global settings of the dataset, including title, description and sources
- Labels & Entities - where users can add, update, create and disable entities, as well as add label descriptions and see and download their taxonomy in full
From any page, if you have the 'Datasets admin' permission you can also delete the dataset using the delete icon in the top left-hand corner of the page. This will only appear if you have the required permission.
Default Dataset settings page on the 'Statistics' tab