The Re:infer Knowledge Base is full of explainer articles and videos, but here are some key links that may prove most useful to you:
- An introduction to Re:infer (inc. video) here
- A platform overview video
- How to navigate the platform here
- A guide to our key concepts and terminology
- Creating your first dataset can be found here
- Our quick training how-to’s will help you with the basics as you build your first model
- Our growing selection of video guides can be found here
- FAQ articles
- Tips and tricks can be found here
- For updates to our product check out the Product Updates page
Hopefully the Help Centre is able to answer many of the questions you may have about the reinfer model training process. We do realise, however, that it may not cover absolutely everything and some extra help may be required.
If you’re having trouble with any part of the training process and Help Centre doesn’t quite explain or cover your query, please don’t hesitate to reach out for help. Email our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as we can.
Likewise, if you’re looking to train more users on the reinfer platform, particularly the model training process, and would like us to assist with some face-to-face training workshops, please get in contact at email@example.com and we will try to facilitate this as soon as possible.
If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the platform, please raise a ticket via this site, just click 'New Support Ticket' on the Home Page. If needed, please contact our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as soon as we can.
Previous: Training with sentiment analysis enabled