User permissions required: ‘View Sources’
Datasets overview page
After signing in, you’ll be presented with the Datasets overview page.
Alternatively, you can navigate to this page anytime by:
From this page you can:
- See all the Datasets you have access to
- Edit or delete these Datasets (User permissions required: ‘Datasets admin’)
- Navigate to other pages in the platform
You can navigate straight into a dataset by clicking one of the three options (Dashboard, Explore, and Reports) listed underneath it.
When looking at the datasets you have access to, you can filter using the dropdown menu to a specific organisation that you are a member of to restrict the number of datasets on display.
You can also search for a specific dataset by name using the search bar.
Selecting a dataset
Each dataset card gives you some useful information on the dataset:
Example dataset card
Each dataset card references:
- The organisations the dataset is available to and the dataset name (organisation/name)
- The sources connected to the dataset
- The model family (language)
- The dataset title and description
- Whether sentiment analysis is enabled
- When the dataset was created and when it was last changed
Underneath the dataset information card, you can select Dashboard, Explore and Reports to navigate to those pages.
Dataset settings page
As well as the Datasets overview page, each dataset has its own individual settings page. This can be accessed by clicking the icon next to the dataset’s name at the top of the page.
A dataset’s settings page contains lots of useful information about the dataset and is where users can perform various actions.
From the individual page users can:
- View and update characteristics of the dataset
- View statistics on the dataset
- Update the sources included in the dataset
- Add certain cards (i.e. visuals) to the Dashboard page (e.g. taxonomy health)
- Turn on or update entity extraction for the dataset
- See the user properties (or metadata) associated with the verbatims within the dataset
- View their entire taxonomy of labels
- Export their dataset, along with predictions for each verbatim, within a given date range (requires 'Export Dataset' user permission)
Individual Dataset settings page